Advisory Board Agenda – June 2022
ADVISORY BOARD OF CHICAGO DEVELOPMENT FUND
AND SUBSIDIARY CDEs
MEETING OF JUNE 8, 2022
TO BE CONDUCTED REMOTELY VIA ZOOM CONFERENCE
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES OF OCTOBER 28, 2021 MEETING
- PORTFOLIO STATUS AND 2021 HIGHLIGHTS
- NMTC PROGRAM AND TIMING UPDATES
- CONSIDERATION OF ESPERANZA BRIGHTON PARK PHASE II PROJECT
- CONSIDERATION OF SIEGAL STEEL PROJECT
- CONSIDERATION OF SOUL CITY MARKET PROJECT
- OTHER BUSINESS
(312) 626-6799 Meeting ID: 88272885571#
Go to: https://cityofchicagoorg.zoom.us/j/88272885571?pwd=eTA4OGdRS3laRVlWL0E0aVd2a1RaZz09
Meeting ID: 882 7288 5571
The subject matters to be discussed are included on the attached proposed agenda.
In accordance with 5 ILCS 120/7(e) and Executive Order 2022-13 issued by Governor Pritzker,
this meeting will be conducted solely by teleconference and Zoom (which includes document
presentation and video-conference).
Public participants may join the teleconference line and/or the Zoom presentation by using the
telephone number and Zoom link indicated above.