ADVISORY BOARD OF CHICAGO DEVELOPMENT FUND
AND SUBSIDIARY CDEs
MEETING OF NOVEMBER 29, 2022
TO BE CONDUCTED REMOTELY VIA ZOOM CONFERENCE
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES OF JUNE 8, 2022 MEETING
- PORTFOLIO STATUS
- NMTC PROGRAM AND TIMING UPDATES
- CONSIDERATION OF YELLOW BANANA PROJECT
- CONSIDERATION OF LAWNDALE CHRISTIAN LEGAL CENTER PROJECT
- CONSIDERATION OF ASPIRE CENTER PROJECT
- OTHER BUSINESS
(312) 626-6799 Webinar ID: 850 9558 6537 Passcode: 765835
Go to: https://cityofchicago-org.zoom.us/j/85095586537?pwd=bSt4WmpkR0N2cjJaeWNjbVQyMFg4QT09
The subject matters to be discussed are included on the attached proposed agenda.
In accordance with 5 ILCS 120/7(e) and the Gubernatorial Disaster Proclamation issued by Governor Pritzker on November 10, 2022, this meeting will be conducted solely by teleconference and Zoom (which includes document presentation and video-conference).
Public participants may join the teleconference line and/or the Zoom presentation by using the telephone number and Zoom link indicated above.