Advisory Board Agenda – May 2021
ADVISORY BOARD OF CHICAGO DEVELOPMENT FUND
AND SUBSIDIARY CDEs
MEETING OF MAY 21, 2021
TO BE CONDUCTED REMOTELY VIA ZOOM CONFERENCE
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES OF OCTOBER 2, 2020 MEETING
- PORTFOLIO STATUS
- NMTC PROGRAM AND TIMING UPDATES
- CONSIDERATION OF SINAI OGDEN COMMONS PROJECT
- ADVISORY BOARD ROLE IN NMTC COMPLIANCE
- OTHER BUSINESS
(312) 626-6799 Meeting ID: 88410928866# Password: 415613#
Go to: https://cityofchicago-org.zoom.us/j/88410928866?pwd=bHVGS0ZYZ2ZRK1hEWHdkUVllR0hUQT09
Meeting ID: 884 1092 8866
The subject matters to be discussed are included on the attached proposed agenda.
In accordance with 5 ILCS 120/7(e) and Executive Order 2021-09 issued by Governor Pritzker, this meeting will be conducted solely by teleconference and Zoom (which includes document presentation and video-conference). Public participants may join the teleconference line and/or the Zoom presentation by using the telephone number and Zoom link indicated above.