Governing Board Agenda – May 2021
GOVERNING BOARD OF CHICAGO DEVELOPMENT FUND
AND SUBSIDIARY CDEs
MEETING OF MAY 26, 2021
TO BE CONDUCTED REMOTELY VIA ZOOM CONFERENCE
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES OF OCTOBER 9, 2020 MEETING
- BOARD OF DIRECTORS OFFICER ELECTION
- PORTFOLIO STATUS
- 2020 ANNUAL REPORT
- NMTC PROGRAM AND AUTHORIZATION TO FILE 2021 FEDERAL NMTC APPLICATION
- CONSIDERATION OF SINAI OGDEN COMMONS PROJECT
- OTHER BUSINESS
(346) 248-7799 Webinar ID: 861 7124 7546# Password: 861721#
Go to: https://cityofchicago-org.zoom.us/j/86171247546?pwd=cXY5NWphNVA1L0JPbW1xK2Y4M2lJUT09
Webinar ID: 861 7124 7546
The subject matters to be discussed are included on the attached proposed agenda.
In accordance with Executive Order 2021-09 issued by Governor Pritzker and guidance issued by the Illinois Attorney General’s Office, this meeting will be conducted solely by teleconference and Zoom (which includes document presentation and video-conference).
Public participants may join the teleconference line and/or the Zoom presentation by using the telephone number and Zoom link indicated above.